Thursday, May 7, 2009

CARDS

W E L C O M E to the new blog for paper lovers!

This blog was created to showcase cool paper products and industry news in the greeting card, stationery and invitation world. I also want to use the blog to chronicle the making of my little business, Emma J Cards. Although I started this from scratch several years ago, my company is about to embark on a new level when I exhibit in the National Stationery Show in a week in NYC! I will be blogging a lot on the ups and downs of running your own small business and hopefully you will watch my company grow over time!

I started my own business, EMMA J CARDS, in 2005 to create beautiful and fun stationery and cards for friends and family. It's now become my business and my passion. I love great design and great products.

Here's to cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment