Friday, June 26, 2009

NSS- my aisle buddies!



I know I am a bit late at doing this, but I just wanted to mention the most FABULOUS people that were on my FABULOUS aisle- 1500. The people I met were all so friendly and beyond talented. Thank you to you all for answering my questions and dealing with my BRIGHT yellow booth! You guys were awesome.

Old School Stationers- directly across from me- unbelievable that I had the chance to sit across and witness such talent. Brian is super down to earth and his products are simply the best.

Tach Its- These two wonderful gals from Atlanta were so fun and great to talk to. Such a fun product! I know they will have great success!

Daylight Wasting Time- Johnny I- What can I say? He is the best! He was so inspiring and always had such kind things to say. His lamps are breathtaking and make awesome gifts. I hope I run in to him again someday!

M. Ellen Designs- So great talking with Mary Ellen and he sister and seeing her beautiful custom designs. Such a nice girls!

Two Trick Pony- Oh my goodness! How cool was there booth?!!!! I was in awe of their booth and how amazing there products are. You must check out their stuff!

TreeoDesign- These two sisters are some of the kindest people I met at the show. So cool and so sharing. Their products are so cool and so beautiful.

Sycamore Street Press- Another brilliant letterpress company!! This couple had such a gorgeous booth- this beautiful gray color with hints of white and orange. I love it. There cards are so gorgeous and her blog is fun too!

Tomoko Maruyama- I didn't get to talk to her much, but I loved her designs and thought her booth was so clean and fresh.

Thanks everyone for being so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment